Tuesday, July 5, 2011

LOTD-July 5th

After a fantastic day spent with family and friends I'm having a bit of trouble recovering. I find myself drifting off into a dreamwork of golden light, fields of flowers and nap time. I felt I should dress up according!

 If any of your are subscribed to Hucci you may have seen the awesome gift card passed out over the weekend! I am absolutely in love with the Circolo Bodysuit from there! Worn with just one layer it's super sexy and looks incredibly comfy. Because I was in a public are I decided to add multiple layers to keep from giving anyone a free show. After rocking my little gift card I got this amazing outfit for freee! yay!


To keep in line with my whimisical feelings I wanted rose cheeks and soft kissable lips. I wanted to express a subtle sexiness that would entice anyone to follow me down my dreamy path.

Makeup worn:

Lips: Gugu Dada-Red Devil Free (there is also another lipstick and eyes to grab!)
Cheeks: A.E.Meth-Pink in dark Free (Part of the Kozmetika Summer Event-running until July 8th!)
Eyes: ))P.Art((- Foxy Kitty Eyeliner Free (Also part of Kozmetika's summer event)

In case you've been under a rock and have not been to Kozmetika I suggest you do! If you are a love of tattoo makeup and other fun looks than this is a place you need to check out often. In a previous article I wrote for Pure Magazine I sang this locations praises. Kozmetika is something of an inworld version of makeup paradise known as Sephora in RL. Makeup designers have banded together to show off some of their amazing collections all in one place for one stop shopping. It's fantastic I promise. Another bonus is every once in a while they have an event that offer free goodies for everyone! Be there or be square

Other things worn:

Shoes: Gabriel- Gladiator Sandel in Black Free (Group Gift- lots of other previous gifts to check out as well)

Hair: Truth- Serena in Espresso

No comments: