Thursday, July 28, 2011

LOTD- July 28th- Addiction

I have an addictive personality. If it looks good, smells good, tastes good or is just plain interesting I gotta have it/ do it. Take books for example. I spent most of my childhood with my nose buried in books thanks to my mom's obsessive reading habits. As I got older we bonded over shared books and stories together. She's been gone almost 2 years now (wow 2 years...man) and I'm still an addict for books.

As money got tighter I hung up my habit of getting books straight of the shelf in lue of checking books out from the library. With my 8+ books a week habit I suspect that they whisper about me behind my back!


This picture ties in a lot of my addictions. Nostalgia, books and free awesome clothing!


All clothes worn are from the generous gift Aikea Rieko from [The Plastik] this past Monday the 25th. Instead of receiving gifts and kind words on her RL birthday she was so sweet to see her adoring customers received something special! All you have to do is join the group (which is free!) and look in past notices! This goodie bag is jam packed with skins, dresses, separates and more!

Also if you are a reading nut like me you need to check out the Rockcliffe University library and Reference Center inworld. I had the pleasure of meeting a RL librarian who works for this inworld setup. You'll see new and past issues of well known magazines. Find published research papers, links to various informative sights and many other amazing things.

No comments: