Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fail

Hey guys and gals! I'm trying really really hard to get something amazing out to you all asap! However it seems that LL forced me to update my current V2 viewer and I have yet to find another viewer that supports everything I love and want. I know, I'm spoiled!

So for now I am totally unable to get on as the new V2 viewer causes me to crash repeatedly and the other viewers don't seem to like me much either! SIngularity doesn't support multi layer.. at least not the version I have.. Kirsten's viewer has a major rendering issue that made all my sculpties look like crumbled metal and killed seamless textures so that my skin looked like I had random rope burns on the seems. I'm going to give Phoenix a go now and hope for the best!

Suggestions in this area are ALWAYS welcome as I tend to stick to a viewer until it dies or gets taken away. I'm not up on all the ones out there!

Until such times... Here's seein' you kid!

No comments: