Wednesday, July 13, 2011

LOTD- July 13th

I come bearing gifts! This look is almost entirely free for those thrifty fashionistas out  there! Let's take a look!!


Worn:
Hair: Lelutka-Hair Fair freebie fatpack 1L
Lips: Glamorize- Muah! Lipstick-07 (in dollarbie room)
Necklace: Part of outfit (See below!)
Skin: YS&YS- Megan- Group Gift

It's not often I change my skin. I have hundreds in my inventory but with the invention of tattoo layer makeup I don't have much need for them. However I absolutely adore this YS&YS skin!! As far as group gifts go this one beats out the rest imho. One of my favorite things with this skin is the added options. Rather than having to change the skin for different options this one comes with tattoo layers. You get freckles, cleavage, and different colored brow options. Note to those who are fickle about skins: the tattoo eyebrows worked well with other skins as well to give them different looks! I know it's been out for a while now so I recommend getting it before it's too late!

I also mentioned Glamorize makeups. If you have a love for changing your look on a small budget then this is the place for you. This place is jam packed with goodies. There are lucky boards, midnight manias, dollarbies around every corner, and so much more. Everything in the store is super cheap as well. Even the items marked full price are generally within 50L. The lipstick I myself wore is over the reddish lips of the YS&YS skin. I wanted something a bit closer to a deep pink. I already owned this pack of lipsticks but I can confirm that that fatpack is located in Glamorize's dollar store now! You seriously need to check these awesome deals out!!


 This outfit was another of my freebie finds! I'm loving the bright funky colors and textures of this outfit!

Worn: Coeur Noir Summer Freebie 3- Modavia group gift (join the group and find it here!)

Last but not least!!!

 I've been wanting a pair of sculpty feet flip flops. However like I've previously mentioned, I am not a huge fan of spending an extreme amount of Linden if it can be helped. These gems were a totally free group gift! Score!! These babies include a color change huge for the skin as well

You can get them by joining the +9 group in-world. It shows up as add9 in search for reference.

I've included the group link for ya's! Click here!

That's all for now! Enjoy the rest of you day.

No comments: