Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Great Outdoors

Hello my lovelies!

As I mentioned in my last post I'm in a redecorating mood. SO when a little birdie told me about an amazing outdoor decor sale I just had to jet on over! Nature's Touch Nursery is going out of business sadly. The store was set to close a few days ago but lucky for me it seems to be extended until Nov 30th! About 99% of the items are set to free. That means ever blade of grass, every tree, every stone along a path or water is free!! FREE! The one thing I lack in my inventory is decent trees that aren't 10 prims or more. I snagged some amazing pines here for 0L at 5prins a piece!!


I'm pretty sure I bought one of everything as most things were Copy/No Mod/No Trans! Just as I was about to being worrying about carting all my goodies home I was thrown for yet ANOTHER loop. Another LM? A WINTER zone?! OMG. Be still my heart.

 The only things not for sale here is the sky-box, snow on the ground and the cabin. Fear not though, this cabin is stuffed with gift boxes, lights, and tree decor! <3

Over 60 transactions later I struggled and shoved 2 semi's worth of inventory back to the house. I wonder how much I can fit on our little plot?! GC's going to have a fit!

Until next time! XOXO

No comments: