Friday, November 11, 2011

Vintage Fair: I've really made it

Words can't even begin to describe my time at the Vintage Fair! I was super excited when I was one of the first 10 people to make it to the sim for opening. I actually was so insistent on making it there today to be a super cool blogger that I faked interest in land for rent on a nearby sim. In my thoughts the closer I was the easier it would be to get there. Ding Ding!! We have a winner.

That sexy orange blog there in the corner would be me. I made sure to remove all body parts to show how purrdy I am. Hehe

I hope your visit to the fair wasn't as insane as mine. Six crashes, 2 sim deaths and an entire reboot of the PC later it seemed smarter to just wait. I take full responsibility and I'm not blaming my insane time on anyone but myself. I tend to have no patience when I see what I want. Which is what made this trip so hard for me. I made it into a full rezzed sim (btw that awesome pre rez poster they sent was a FANTASTIC idea) but I was unable to purchase anything farther than 20M from me. Which pretty much was the biggest tease ever. Oh well, I'll just keep trying over the next few weeks!

Until next time! XOXO

No comments: