Thursday, November 10, 2011

Girly

Afternoon my lovelies!

After spending the RL afternoon with the menfolk at Lowes I felt it was time to give myself a good dose of girlie! Much to the surprise of anyone around me I've been blasting Taylor Swift, Adele and Beyonce as high as my little mini sub will let me. 

>>Squinty eyes<< "You hammer all day, I blast girlie music darnit!"


I love the new Sea Hole dress at Collabor88. Actually I'm in love with almost this entire Collabor88 collection to be honest. I just keep going back to buy more. Today's look was inspired by the super cute fashion of Taylor Swift, minus the long blond hair!

Worn:

Hair: [E] @ Collabor88
Skin: Illusory @ Collabor88
Dress: The Sea Hole @ Collabor88
Boots: [E] @ Mainstore
Poses: (pda) @ Collabor88

Don't you love the soft silhouette of this dress?! It comes in so many colors from pastel pink to dark and daring black. Such a good by and unlike some sculpty skirts it was super easy to move around a bit to get an exact fit. Once again I am a huge fan of The Sea Hole.

Until next time! XOXO

No comments: