Monday, November 7, 2011

LOTD- Snuggles

Hello my lovelies!

Do you know what is absolutely no fun? I do! Being woken up at 5:30am by loud thumping, followed 2 hours later by the roofers you've been waiting for for over a month.

The upside to all this was we finally got our new roof! Coupled with a late night however makes this girl a lazy bum! I battled around for a while with some outfits that just didn't suit my mood. One of the things I've been disliking lately are some of my animations in my AO. I've spent a good deal on some gorgeous sweaters only to be unable to wear them because my arms/hips/butt get in the way. After fiddling, swapping and changing I was able to test it on this luscious sweater from {u.f.o}. The thick cable knit made me want to curl up in front of the fire with a good book and tune out the world! What do you think? Comfy weather cute?

I wasn't feeling jeans with this look and while it was nearly long enough to sport as a dress I just didn't feel to comfortable with that! We all know how snoopy some folks can be! Instead I paired it with the Heather Grey tights from Mon Tissu layered underneath a pair of thigh high socks. The perfect compliment to the look was the black leather boots I bought from [e] during the anniversary sale!

Just a little something short and sweet. I certainly recommend checking out the sweater if you haven't already. It comes in pastels and darker rich colors as well and is priced at an easy $180L! Considering it comes with re-size scripted and non scripted options it really is a versatile piece well worth the price!

Until next time! XOXO

No comments: