Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Collabor88- Discount Diva Makeover

'Evening my lovelies!

I've become a huge fan of Collabor88. It's not often I find a collection that I buy something from each and every time. I am so so in love with this month's collection! So much in fact that it inspired a makeover of sorts!

The hair, dress and skin shown are all part of the November Collabor88! I am soooo in love with this dress from Ingenue! It is mesh so be warned you will need to be using a mesh viewer (duuh) but the peek-a-boo back is totally worth it! The dress comes in 3 other colors so you can be sure to find something to suit you! While I was on a shopping roll I found this creamy smooth skin from Illusory! I did add a few makeup touches myself as the makeup consists of pale pink lips and pastel colored shadows. I love the milky look of this skin. I've been wearing League skins for a while now and was never happy with the palest shades offered. Generally I'm a one skin type of girl, I'll wear it till it's outdated but goodness this is gorgeous. Feeling truly inspired I opted for [E]'s Brown 6 shade instead of my normal darker tresses! I eve gave my shape a little of a work over!

Also worn is the past 50L Friday scarf from Miel, and shoes from G*Field. For those frugal fashionistas out there: the stocking worn are a little fat pack I picked up on Marketplace for only 1L! You can grab them -here- and be sure to check out all the other goodies offered :D

Until next time! XOXO

No comments: