Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Biggest Sale evvvverrr

Hello my lovlies!

I'm a little late on this one but I believe it's better late than never, eh?

Keep in mind if you haven't been yet, or you want someone to tag along you need to join TheWarehouse group. You can find the group -here- . It's free to join but it is necessary to get to this event. If you have trouble you should be able to find the group in my profile for a few days :) Then feel free to TP away.

Also it should be noted that there are quite a nice amount of designers participating but if you are looking for clothes Armidi supplied about 75% of them from what I saw. I happen to own at least one of everything Armidi had in the past so this wasn't much for me. But if you've always drooled over the designs but never had the cash this is the ideal time to give yourself a holiday treat! <3

Aside from that little diddy I don't have much for you currently. Things have been horribly busy in my RL. We'll be doing a LOT of traveling over the next few months because the family that actually celebrates holidays lives far away from us. Also funds are limited in both worlds so keeping up with all the amazing goodies out has been a task. Being on a budget in SL is new for me.. and at the same time not so new. Normally I budget myself just for the sake of not over buying. Which I could easily do if I let myself! Now it's choosing between spending 750L on new mesh boots.. or paying land rent. We've minimalized out land to the smallest plot with the most prims. I suppose we could give it up but I like having a house to come home to and a place to rez my photo box without having newbies attack :D - I suppose in my rambling way what I'm trying to say is : I'm currently pretty poor in SL and on a tight budget in both worlds. I'll still be blogging but don't expect new and amazing wardrobes from me any time soon. Time for this chica to get an SL job. EEP.

Don't give up on me :D

Until next time! XOXO

No comments: