Sunday, November 6, 2011

LOTD- Just a little something

Hello lovlies!

I just wanted to share today's look with everyone. I'm not sure how I'm feeling about it honestly. Aside from the skirt I'm not showing much new or unseen.

Check it out!
Worn:

Sweater- Mon Tissu
Undershirt- Jane (Old Subscribo)
Skirt- Ingenue (this past 50L Friday item.. was still out as of an hour ago)
Boots-[ E]

I putzed around with the beige skirt and a blue sweater but the combo wasn't quite what I was hoping to be. Also it should be noted that this skirt is mesh. It comes with glitch pants and a mesh piece that is only between the legs to give that super tight effect. The mesh comes in two different sizes and there is a demo available for anyone still not sure of mesh fitting yet!

That's all for now darlings! Have a good rest of the weekend!

Until next time! XOXO

No comments: