Monday, October 10, 2011

I Wanna Collabor88 With my 50L Friday

SO many goodies. <3

First off I hit Whippet & Buck's 50L friday item. As of Sunday it was still hanging on the wall. I'd say if you love it, try your luck!

 After grabbing this gorgeous backless dress I snagged some goodies from this round of Collabor88. The items this time were right up my alley! I ended up with some adorable clothes and hairstyles! You'll have to stop in yourself to get the full shabang. Also, pictures below is one color of the group gift. Currently there are 12 candies hidden around the location. You must be wearing the Collabor88 group tag to get the gifties when you click them! Each candy contains a top or bottom like the outfit I'm showing. 6 awesome free outfits all together! Yay!!

I would have loved to show all the color combos but time this weekend has been tight. We had company come visit our already hectic new life. Oh family.

No comments: