Friday, October 28, 2011

Baby it's cold outside

Hello again lovelies!

I just wanted to take a moment to show off my newest chilly weather look!


DCNY just released an adorable cable knit mesh sweater dress! I can't even begin to tell you how much this means to me! One of my favorite looks for the chilly seasons consists of sweater dresses and tights. In the past I've never been fully satisfied with the final look of any sculpted bottoms as the skirt portion never seems to full match up. Currently the dress is offered in a multitude of colors! You can find it in-world or on marketplace! Be sure to try out a free demo and obviously be using a mesh enabled viewer!!

Also worn:
Hair & boots- [elikatira] - Currently having it's 1 yrs Anniversary (70% off) until Oct 30th
Tights: Jane's subscribo gift

PS: Does anyone remember the store Wrong?! It was one of my first find way back in the day. There was a time when it was the best and most affordable clothing out there for my newbie self. The items were a little bit punk/grunge and totally awesome. Anyway where was I going with this?

Oh right! Wrong is back baby! There is a 24h 100L sale going on  starting at midngiht so stop on  it and take a trip down memory lane! hugggles

No comments: