Friday, June 1, 2012

Chic2- coldLogic

Hello my darlings!

I have a quick preview for an upcoming event, CHIC2! The makers of coldLogic sent me a little sneak peak and I absolutely had to share it with you! As many of you know I happen to be a mesh-a-holic and I can never seem to pass up a good dress!

The Moody Dress, which will be offered in 3 colors- Mangocream, Sageblossom and Summerfields- will only be available at the Chic2 during it's duration. After which time it will be availabe on MP and the coldLogic store!

I'm a huge fan of the color combos and textures or these dresses. One thing I am loving is that they come with the tattoo layer to fade to black so if you happen to peep up the skirt it doesn't just end or disappear! Please remember these are mesh and you will need to have a mesh capable viewer in order to see them. You all should know the drill by now!






The event itself is honoring CHIC's 2nd Birthday!  The event will run from June 3rd at 4pm SLT - This is MIDNIGHT GMT and CHIC's official 2nd birthday is June 4th. and will end on June 24th at 4pm SLT

You can snag these items -HERE- once the event opens!

Also Shown:
Hair- boon TUN247
Skin- League Sia- Pale
Shoes- [Blossom] Peeps- Ice (Not released yet!)
Poses- All poses used are from Focus Poses. If you happen to be looking for quality, cost friendly poses this is the place for you!


Until Next time! XOXO


No comments: