Sunday, June 3, 2012

CHIC2- Kotketa

Oh my goodness, I think I  just meshed myself. As you may have seen in my past 2 posts, Chic is celebrating it's 2nd birthday! They really have a large group of generous and amazing designers  set up this time!

The event will run from June 3rd at 4pm SLT - This is MIDNIGHT GMT and CHIC's official 2nd birthday is June 4th. and will end on June 24th at 4pm SLT

I've already shown some of the items from coldLogic, PM, and Frooti. I have to say though, the absolutely gorgeous Mesh dresses from Koketa really caught my eye this time. I'm a huge lover of dresses and I especially love anything with a wicked pattern to it.




These are just 3 of the 6 color/pattern combos you can snag. I am absolutely in LOVE with the bright yellow pattern shown. It makes me feel like a ray of sunshine! The sequined number above is only available in black, however the other two dresses are both available in green and red as well!

You can snag these items -HERE- once the event opens! 

Until Next Time! XOXO

No comments: