Saturday, June 23, 2012

Wild Thang -[Blossom] Release


Hello Darlings!

I come baring gifts from my own store this weekend!

It's been a while since I've had a new release and while I have tons of things on the back burner I wanted to get something new and summer friendly out to everyone!


Aren't they adorable?! I am currently offering them in: Toxic Waste, Sun Burst (Both shown), Wild Wave, Funk Fusion and Sky Crush- 150L each!

I've also thrown in an added goodie. I decided to retire my original opening gift and have replaced it with an unreleased version of the Wild Thang: Sherbert Set! This new goodie is called Indigo Electrified and is set for free on the table along with the previous Spring Gift!

I hope you enjoy these! I'm using all new sculpts and brand new hand done textures! Be sure to check them out! You can say I've been inspired by the mix and match bright colors of the season and wanted to share them all with you!

Sang them at [Blossom]'s Main Store -HERE-

Until Next Time!!

No comments: