Friday, June 29, 2012

I'll Hypnotize you with my Awesome Powers

Hello darlings!

Hypnotizing Creations has the most adorable group gift out right now!

This may be a store you've never heard of but if you are into cute, affordable, bright and somewhat whimsical ourdoor decor and home objects- this place is right up your alley. My friend Jaz happens to be a amanger here so I tend to get a clue in to ALLLL the goodies! The group is free to join and Kyya is super generous with her items. Theres a lucky cupcake for you to take a stab at for gifts, group gifts, daily 10L items and even a Lucky Board. If you haven't been- I suggest you do. If not for anything more than grabbing this gem.



Cute huh? It makes me want to find a gypsy costume and go set up someplace weaving absurd fortunes! Love <3

Please also excuse the lack of photo awesomeness here. I was so super excited over this that I pretty much snapped something raw!

What are you waiting for?! Go grab this!

Ps. For you prim hogs out there this whole deal is only a whopping 10 prims!

UNtil Next Time! XOXO

No comments: