Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Who Likes a Sale?! I do I do!!

Hello Lovelies!!

[Blossom] Is in full bloom and boy do I have Goodies for you!

Anyone who knows me knows that I love a good deal or sale. With that in mind it seemed a bit silly for me not to offer the same things that I love in my own store! This means I've been working super hard to make sure you all get a little something special!

1. Valentine's Sale!!  ❤❤❤

50% off select RED, PINK & PURPLE Shoes in store! This means select styles and colors are marked down to 125L & 150L! Sale Starts Feb. 9th -Feb 14th
**Custom orders do not apply**


2. Valentine's Day Gatcha! ❤❤❤

4 never before released styles for 50L per try! Unlike most of my items, these special gifts boxes are transferable before being unpacked so that you can trade with your friends or just give a gifty away!


3. [ Blossom] Group Va. Subscribo... Which do you prefer?

I'm debating between which to do, or both? Thoughts anyone?

Hope you all enjoy the new items and what not!

Make sure to pop in and at least grab the free gift ! -Here-

Until Next Time! XOXO

No comments: