Thursday, February 2, 2012

Don't you leave me Broken Hearted...Up for a challenge!

Evening Lovelies!

All I have to say is God bless Karmin and Blogger Challenges. Sometimes I stare at my post page blankly with NO clue what to show you today. I really really needed a challenge so when I saw Gogo's " 12 Days of Lingerie" Challenge I was ALLLL over that. I went through about 50 different looks before I finally said "fugetabout it". This is my pouty, pining look for today!

Lingerie worn is the Kyoot Stumblebum item for 90L!

BTW I totally love Karmin's new song. I've pretty much loved on them and shared it with ya'll pretty often on here! Hope you guys like it as much as I did! I'm pretty thankful that my hubby was outside working most of the day because I pretty much listened to this beat non-stop. I know. I'm lame. So sue me :P

No comments: