Tuesday, August 9, 2011

OOOHH My Mary Janes

Oh man. I mentioned recently Mary Jane shoes. I showed a pair in my last post that were pretty fantastic. However I finally unpacked and tried on the in store group gift. Oh my GAWD. I'm never taking them off! They are by far the hottest deep red Mary Janes I have ever seen. ~swoon~



Love <3

These made me feel feisty but as I was running a bit late today I had to  throw something together!

Worn:

Shoes: Mary Jane Shoes- Bonnie- Red- Group Gift (free to join!)
Dress: The Sea Hole- Glitter Mini Dress- Pewter- Collabor88 gift!
Hair: Shag- Black Jack- Shadow- MHOH

" When I wear - my mary jane's shoes
I can escape - from a blues
The whole world seems a little bit brighter, brighter
My heavy steps get a little bit lighter, lighter"


No comments: