Thursday, August 11, 2011

Look at me now

Wow, I needed to get out of my bitchy funk. SO I decided to share Karmin with you. I've been obsessed with them for a few weeks or... maybe months? Heck, I don't know. They crack me up, make me sing along and are just awesome. I love a good cover to popular songs :D





Squee. This is two of many. You check out tons more on their Youtube or Website. Also if you sign up for their mailing list you can download some of their songs for free. They have some pretty good original songs too. You'll notice some of their own lyrics in some of the covers they do if you are familiar with the songs they do as well :D ENjjjjoy

Update: I think I just peed myself a bit. Karmin is coming to a town near me the day after my wedding. I must must must find this! Eeeeeeee

No comments: