Friday, December 9, 2011

With Love Hunt.. Preview!

Hello my lovelies!

This is the first time I'm getting to preview something so yay! If you are like me, you probably hate sorting through hunt items. I love everything I find but I often get WAY too much! Below are some of the awesome things I was able to snag early for review!Trust me when I say this is only a few of the great items you can grab! Also keep in mind that each hunt item costs 10L. The upside to this is that each item is valued at at least 400L so no matter what you are getting a great deal. I always love these types of hunts because you always find a new designer you may not have found before and it's almost like a test run! Enjoy.


Worn:
Hair: Osmose
Skin: *YS & YS*
Top: Rezlpsa Loc
Shoes/Bag: :: PM ::

Worn:
Hair/Hat: INDI Designs
Skin: boho  beauty
Dress: Paper.Doll


Worn Left:
Sweater: Peqe
Mittens: Izzie's

Worn Right:
Complete outfit w/ shoes: Sakide
Hair: Magpie

Worn Left:
Dress/Belt: DCNY

Worn Right:
Dress: Jack. Spoon

Worn Left:
Dress: R.icielli

Worn Right:
Dress/tights: tomoto


Worn Left:
Dress: *VoguE*

Worn Right:
Dress: SHIKI

Please note: All items named are hunt items for the With Love Hunt ! I'm not including slurls to each location but you can find the starting point -Here-  or head to Chic Management's website for the full list with clues!

Hope you all enjoy yourselves :) I'm sure I'll see many of you as I make my rounds!

Until next time! XOXO

No comments: