Thursday, December 15, 2011

Who Do Ya Think ya are? A Supa S-T-A-R?

Hello Supa-Stars!

Omg! So many posts ago I did a post on my musical obsession "Karmin". I have such a crush on this adorable couple and their newest song and video was the perfect inspriation for my latest post! Check out the video and you'll see what I mean!!


I decided to snag a few look ideas to get things rolling. Hope you all enjoy a bit of fashion inspired by the gorgeous Amy from Karmin. <3





Pants shown are part of the R.icielli Christmas Hunt. There are 20 red boxes strewn around for you to find! Each box costs only 15L. Every item here is SO worth dropping a mere 15L. SO if you are interested in boosting your wardrobe with some bright colored goodness get a move on it! My style and sense of color is not nearly as daring or awesome as Amy's but I tried to do her justice! I think if I could have a fashion icon she would totally be it ..


The oufit shown is one of Tres Blah's new goodies from this months Collabor88! I accesorized with  R.icielli pumps and belt from past hunts. She's got so many goodies around that this outfit should be a snap. In honor of Miss Amy again I styled my hair in the new Mesh retro style from Alice Project.

These super bright top and skirt options are of course another 2 hunt items from R.icielli! While snooping around I stumbled upon a downstairs area in  the clothes section of the store that offers some of her past discounted items! You can snag these adorable booties for super cheap<3

I have to say I'm pretty impressed with Ricielli lately. Fhara and Vliet have really outdone themselves this time! Also if you are in the mood to grab more goodies check them out on Marketplace. If you're worried about putting everything together for the perfect night out be sure to check out their 6 pre-made avatars. Ranging from 99L-299L they include skins, shoes and various outfits for you to choose from. Each outfit is already put together with accessories so you can be sure to always look your best. There is even one for the holidays which I have previously blogged as well!
                                                 
Also note: The latest subscribo gift from Hucci was the perfect backdrop for these pics! If you were already a member before it was released you can still grab it if you missed it! Looove this pink jazzy club room! Completely mesh. How awesome is that?!

Until next time!! XOXO

No comments: