Monday, December 12, 2011

I Hate Tacky but I do Love Cute!

Hello my lovelies!

Today is a story about tacky neighbors. I'm really protective of my little sanctuary. I try not to be gaudy or too ridiculous. That being said I was a little despressed by our newest neighbor. We didn't get off to a great start.

At our current rental we are only to have fences below 2M which is pretty decent for keeping out unwanted neighbors while still keeping the sky clear for everyone's enjoyment. Nothing says "No trespassing" like a mini fence. For the most part I end up leaving my avatar parked for anything length of time at the center of our plot where I generally land. Imagine my surprise when I come back from grabbing some hot cocoa to see someone is within a few meters of me! It's my new neighbor attempting to climb our wall! I guess she was a bit surprised to see someone was actually there (I have the option to see and chat turned off) and when I asked if I could help she quickly scampered away. Shady. I'm not a huge fan of unwanted guests so this didn't leave me very hopeful for the future.

Our sim is also supposed to be "farming or country" so I'm trying to understand what sex pose ball rugs all over have to do with that... breeding babies?! I don't know and believe me this isn't all of it. There are blinking lights, particle emitters and the ban lines. Those darn ban lines. Because the first thing I want to see is yellow lines whenever I happen to turn around. Annoying >:(

But enough about the uglies. Let's check out some cutes. I can't decide what I love more.. The new Paper Doll dresses from Perfect Wardrobe or the adroable sparkley mesh heels, Leverocci's With Love Hunt Item... SO hard to choose. I guess it's a good thing for me they make a great outfit! Check it out below!



 As mentioned above this awesome new dress is part of the newsest set @ Perfect Wardrobe. Only 90L for 2 colors- Cranberry and Tinsel (Shown). The awesome shoes shown are one of the hunt items from Leverocci @ the With Love, Again Hunt. Please bear in mind these shoes are mesh. I can't stress this enough.

I know Firestorm recently released their first Mesh viewer for those who haven't tried it. The new release is about 100x better than their Beta version. I don't crash on pictures or anything of the old weirdness. If you aren't into Firestorm I've heard Singluarity has released a mesh viewer that is just like the Phoenix viewer so many know and love. You can grab a copy yourself - here-. I haven't tried it myself but I've heard good things. Let me know what you think if you've tried it. I'm always looking for the best and easiest viewer to play with!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Until next time!! XOXO

1 comment:

Reemas Second Life said...

ohhh nosy neighbours, not good! defiantely keen to hear an update on this soon! maybe go around there asking to borrow some sugar? lol :) i definately am now counting my blessings that mine are not like that! :) x