Monday, April 15, 2013

Say my Name- Another SL Meme

It's meme time! If it wasn't for Berry I would have nothing to chat about this week. Yikes! Pull up a chair and let's get too it, shall we?



Meme intructions: Copy and paste the following 8 questions and answers to your blog post, delete my answers and input your own! Don’t forget to link your post in this meme’s comments so everyone can read yours!
  1. What’s your SL name? Khloe Nitely
  2. What made you choose this name? I get this a lot actually. Most people assume one of two things: 1. I chose Khloe for Khloie Kardashian, 2. I chose my name as some off beat tribute to Keira Knightley. Actually, neither of these are true. I'll be clear in saying I chose the spelling of Khloe before I had any clue who the tv chick was. When I was choosing my name I originally spelled it Chloe. Then I got to thinking I wanted something more fun. I played with a lot of names and even looked up lists of female names. I decided on Khloe because it was cute and more fun than my RL name. Nitely was the better name on the list of names chosen. It just happened I guess.
  3. What’s your SL nickname, or what do most people call you? (if applicable) I don't really have any nicknames- most people just call me Khloe. However, people do have a major issue with actually SPELLING my name. I actually have something about this in my profile. "It's K-H-L-O-E. Not Khole, keyhole, kole, kloe, chloe, khlow or even kleo"- This will make me hate you if it becomes a regular thing. I don't mind being called Khlo or Khlo Khlo though...
  4. What’s your SL display name? Why do you choose to have one? (if applicable)Khloe Continental - Hubs last name. eh why not!
  5. Do you like your SL name? For the most part ,unless I get spammed with people who want to RP as Kardashian's (CRINGE).
  6. If you could change your SL name, what would it be? I wouldn't. That's what alts are for!
  7. What’s the craziest/funniest SL name you’ve ever seen? I had friends once that had the names Bangsem Nitely and Banger Nitely. I know there are better ones out there but those for some reason always stick in my head.
  8. What’s the coolest (your favorite) SL name you’ve ever seen? Lyrical Composer. I never actually met the person just passed by them while trying to find a new avatar name a long long time ago. I don't know why but I always get drawn to pretty names.  
That's all folks! Until next weeks meme..or I find something cute to show you!

As for my look? I've been having a hard time finding just the right thing in SL lately. I guess it has to do with my RL. It's confusing it should be spring yet it's been snowing every day. When it isn't snowing it gets sunny but is still freezing. It's messing up my mojo! I want to think spring but my body is telling me to break out the winter duds.

I decided to roll with a casual look since I've been spending a lot of time at home recently. Khloe without a million make-up layers. Oh lawd, shield your eyes ya'll!

Worn:
Hair: Analog Dog- Wound Up- cacao
Open Shirt: {fd} Button Shirt Open - Grey- Medium (C88)
Bra: Izzie's - Mademoiselle Bra red
Shorts:{fd} High Waist Shorts- Dark Denim- Medium (C88)

1 comment:

Strawberry Singh said...

I can't believe people actually misspell your name keyhole, LOL That's ridiculous!