Monday, January 30, 2012

LOTD: Passionatly Pink

Hello my lovelies!

I've been holed up in my work station for a few days working like a mad woman! I finally dragged myself out to show you this adorable pink Mesh sweater Ricielli has out in the new TDR collection! Check it out!

Isn't it awesome! I am so so in love with the bright colors lately. I paired it with a past 50L Friday item from Whippet and Buck. And those shoes? Guess what... I have a surprise for you all!!!

*Deep Breath* I MADE these. Yep. Khloe is a shoe cobbler by night. These aren't available just yet but things should be up and running by Wednesday of next week!I'll be setting up on marketplace until I find someplace cute to sell! I have a few personal orders to get done before I go buck wild. Keep an eye out for [Blossom] on MP real soon! I have a few different variations and tons of awesome colors for everyone!

No comments: