Sunday, January 22, 2012

LOTD- SKinnt Budget 2

Hellow my lovelies!

As promised I have yet another skinny budget look for you all! Today's look was meant to be a "Shopping with the girls" look! I felt inspired while checking out my facebook and running into some old pictures of my gal pals. We used to grab a bus into the city on occasion and spend the afternoon shopping and eating at (admitedly) overpriced trendy restaurants.

For us these trips had a lot to do with how cute we could look, as much as it did with shopping. Check out my ideas? WOuld you wear this with the gals?..



Worn:
 Hair- Exile Previous subscribo gift (still available as of today)
 Jewlery- Miel Subscribo Gift
 Sweater- Fishy Strawberry @ TDR (Meshy goodness) 69L
 Tank- JANE Needful things romper Free
 Skirt- VMC @ Marketplace 10L
 Shoes: Baby Monkey Group Gift Free
Bags were free on market place



The total spent on this outfit was only 79L! The Miel Uva set is one you will see me wearing a lot now! With its multiple color options it's something I can fit into most any look! Those gorgeous shoes may not be comfortable to walk in for long hours but they sure are hot! And with the easy scripted hud you can change a few details and easily match them to your skin tone!

All for all you deal seekers, don't miss the 50% off sale going on at Truth District right now! Everything from Aura, League ,Truth Hair and so much more 50% marked down!

Until Next time! XOXO

No comments: