Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It's all about meme

Miss Berry is at it again I love a good meme lately! This one is a few questions she would like you to answer soo here it goes!




"Meme Instructions: Create a new post, copy paste the following ten questions into your post, delete my answers and input your own about your SLife!..."
  1. What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often? Khloe Nitely- January 17 2008
  2. Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life? There was this place called THE BAY. Compaired to some of my first haunts this was pretty much the opening I needed in SL. It was this cute little beach area. There were huts, trails, lounge areas and all sorts of water sports. You could hop on a jet ski and fly across other sims, you could go sky diving. I met my first group of friends around the bonfire pit.  This place really opened things for me While the sim itself is still there Kaiya has since expanded her home decor to cover most of the sim. I kind of miss it a bit. It was the first places I forced myself to not be anti social!
  3. Where do you spend most of your SL time now? Standing in the middle of my skybox. In fact most of the time i forget to actually sit or move from my landing point.           
  4. Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one) If Jayme were still fully in SL. .. otherwise I don't want to name names, usually someone feels left out that way.
  5. What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one) Oh man, easy! My Groovy Multi Gadget! I would honestly fail without this thing.When I finally decided to have an AO it was constantly breaking or just not working how I wanted to. Cue hubby-my scripter God. He put his skills together to combine a super easy AO system with all kinds of bells and whistles, with a flight assist/run booster with a radar. I know there are probably a million like it out there but I've never found another that works all the time and doesn't make me pull my hair out to change something. Plus who else has the creator in their pocket to add something like a dance hud or something to it?
  6. The last thing you purchased in Second Life? erratic / Amy - silk blouse- Salmon
  7. What color clothing does your avatar wear most often? It depends on what skin shade or hair I am rocking at a given time but I tend to gravitate towards pinky berry colors and teals a lot of the time.
  8. Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? I usually run because i am a failure at flying and well.. my run is a skip I've used to about 4 years!
  9. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL? I'm usually pretty boring but every once in a while I try and be fun Not long ago I was updating an alt when I saw a call through the Cupcakes group for anyone who wanted to come hang out. One thing led to another and We ended up dressed like Gangnam Style rejects... Few chicks and I think even a few men..chicks with sparkle dresses, black sun glasses and matching shoes. We ran around to a million sims and did the Gangnam Style dance for people. We got mixed reviews. We either picked people up to tag along or got threatened with being banned! It was pretty fun. Oh and one time I logged on the 12 alts I had at the time. We took a family picture before my computer died     
  10. Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife? Olivia Wilde, hands down.  She can rock a strong jawline and heavy liner- what of it?!

 Worn in 1st Pic:
erratic/ Amy- Silk Blouse- Salmon
erratic/ Jessy / Dip-bleach studded shorts- bleach pink
/Wasabi Pills/ Jamie- Pancake

2 comments:

Strawberry Singh said...

Your gadget sounds interesting, is it up for sale anywhere? Thanks for participating!

Khloe Nitely said...

Thanks for stopping in! The HUD isn't currently for sale. However Hub says if you would be interested in trying it I can get you a copy :)

He's always fiddling with it so someday in the near future I hope to put up a vendor in my store!

Feel free to let me know if you would like to try it!