Tuesday, May 7, 2013

You Can't Handle the Truth !!!

I FREAKIN' MADE IT!

After over 2 weeks I have FINALLY made it to Truth. The sale is still on!

 (PS. Alicia I totally blame you for this! I haven't logged on to SL in 36 hours and was going for another full day until I saw your latest fashion post. Saw hair and ran like a little child head first into SL)

So I made it. Squee. I've been standing here for almost an hour and nothing is changing from the grey mess I see. FML. I've snagged demos of thing I can't even see. I might be wearing mens hair for all I know.

What I fia most amazing is the fact that I haven't actually bought a hair from Truth in probably over a year. It's not that I'm not a fan..I just tend to get stuck on a hair and wear it until it literally goes out of style. Plus I hate shopping for hair the most. so Yeah.

I'm too sexy for my hair...
 Behold the hotness of the... sheesh it looks like a spider leg. As you can see the building rezzed, mostly. The ceiling and opposite walls were not showing up. The vendors and people are mostly grey. I've bought 20 demos and only got one. YAYYYYY And then you crash. It would seem my avatar is now trapped in the sim. I can't log on and it hasn't logged me out yet. Amazingly enough, just before I crashed the entire store rezzed crystal clear- figures!

Maybe I should have just stuck to not logging in at all.

Dear Mr. Hawks,

Please, for the love of god, have your sale extend to your MP page. All I want to do is give you money for things I really don't need. and I just can not seem to.

Regards,
Trapped

Also, when people ask me why I have such hater-ade for mesh attachments like tatas, heads, hands and lower limbs. THIS is why.
When you walk by me with no head or legs It's like something out of a horror movie. No thanks. Then again none of my attachments are currently working so I'm bald and maked..with no AO. Winning!

I made it in again after 20 minutes and crashed immediately. It's not worth it. I'm going back to RL now.

No comments: