Sunday, May 12, 2013

Quick Update

I've been having some problems with SL for the past few weeks.

My inventory loads incorrectly; things have been going missing. My clothes are not rezzing. The last few changes to outfits I have tried for 2 weeks now have left me stuck with random alphas from long ago clothing, blurred skin or just totally grey.

This has been happening a lot for a few weeks . I mentioned it previously. Last month my walk, 2 stands and my favorite sit stopped working. As in I received an error saying these items didn't exist. I've been using a lot of the same animations for YEARS.

What I'm trying to say is... To anyone who recently invited me to an event, gave me a review copy, or asked me to review something: I'm sorry. I currently am unable to even so much as change my outfit. I don't know what is happening here. I've been trying to get things sorted out. It gets better and then goes back to bad again. I promise to talk about your items when things are a little easier! I have NOT forgotten you!

[Blossom] is currently on hold as well. It's been too hard to rez something that I might not ever get back. My store and MP remain open of course!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!


No comments: