Friday, February 15, 2013

After all this dancing I am FaMESHed!

Oh my goodness I woke up this morning bright eyed and bushy tailed! All I want to do is blast girly music and dance- which I can because.. no one is home today! Wooo!!! Time to get my boogie on!!!


I snagged this adorable black leather jacket by Emery at FaMESHed a few nights ago! I finally have an excuse to snap a quick pick to show it off! I am SO in love with this!





Jacket Worn With:

ColdLogic- Manza- Black
MG- Necklace- Gold Filigree
Exile- Waiting for Tonight (recolored)
Gos- Sophia Peeptoe- Black

Body:
League- Sia- Pale Natural w/ Cleavage
L.Fauna- Serious Liner
[Croire]- Bitten Lip Gloss- Candy

 
PS. Please excuse the crappy picture. I pretty much snapped a quick snap and didnt go into gimp before I posted. But you get the idea.

Enough boogie time I'm going to go chow down on my chocolate covered strawberries! 2 dozen and everyone insists they are just for me. Oh Boy!

No comments: