Thursday, January 12, 2012

OMGAH it's Khloe!

Hello my darlings!

I've returned! I hope you all had a lovely holiday season and a wonderful New Year! It's been threee long weeks but as promised I have finally come back!

As we only returned last night and have been rather busy all day I don't have a whole lot unpacked or even sorted yet but I did want to share my adorable new furniture from Collabor88!


I have a home addiction! I love to move my house or constantly change it. The one thing I rarwly change is the basic decor. It tends to be the same chairs, couches and whatnot strewn around. But I fell in love with Lisp and Cheeky Pea's bright fun bits this time around!

PS. Please excuse my lack of other decor! I wanted you to be able to get a feel for what the items would look like on their own!


All items shown in the first pic are part of Cheeky Pea's set priced at only 188! Everything is C/M/No Trans! I am so in love with the boho feel of this set up!

I also bought...



This adorable piano! For only 88L you get multiple choices for the color and style! You can use the shabby or smooth texture as well as mix and match with the stools. Foor 188L you can get the "musical" version. The photos shown are another part of the set shown above!

Hope you all enjoy a little home decor. I promise to get back in the swing of things as soon as I can! I've missed everyone!

Until next time!! XOXO

No comments: